Ramblings. If you're entertained by personal chaos please feel free to push the follow button.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Riding Giants


We have had a beautiful morning playing in the leaves.  Allow me to interpret.  I had a beautiful morning playing in the leaves while Augie tried to run over the dog with a toy lawn mower.  I had a beautiful cup of coffee listening to the birds and enjoying the crisp air while Augustus turned his helmet backwards to blind himself and and ran spastically into things cackling like a maniac.  I had a beautiful time trying to talk him into wrestling me or doing forward rolls into the piles while he headbutted the dog.  My youngest son and I, it's magical.  He missed his gymnastics this week and my sensory seeking low tone child is a bundle of piss and vinegar.  He has now slowed down to a brisk runl and is almost watching Riding Giants.  Which is, with Yo Gabba Gabba and Sesame Street, the only thing that can capture his attention briefly on this annoying contraption they call television.  However, through this technology I have made time to post a quick recap and pour a cup of coffee and . . . .  . .shit, gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment