Ramblings. If you're entertained by personal chaos please feel free to push the follow button.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Michael Shannon, Colin Meloy, Dr. Horrible and Tina Fey

Tonight I will commence rambling regarding random ridiculous information that has given me pleasure recently. 
So how great was Micheal Shannon in Revolutionary Road?  Right.  Look where he's turning up next. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.  Maybe his awesome will be enough to counteract the fact that Nicholas Cage is in it.  We'll see.  He's also doing something called My Son, My Son with David Lynch and William Defoe though.  Promising.
How awesome are mustaches?  I don't have an overwhelming desire for Patrick to have one more than Mardi Gras and Halloween and yet I am still fascinated from a distance and dude, tell me Patrick doesn't ROCK the mustache when he needs to. 
10 Literary Moustaches for Movember.  Genius.
 Colin Meloy from the Decemberists wrote a children's book.  Colin Meloy and Carson Ellis Have Written a Children's Book.
There's going to be a Dr. Horrible comic.  The Origin of Dr. Horrible
. . . . and finally, I LOVE THIS.  Tina Fey's Favorite 30 Rock Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment