Ramblings. If you're entertained by personal chaos please feel free to push the follow button.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Self Doubting Bitch

Please just go ahead and scroll past this post right now.  Because I plan to whine, and not even eloquently.  So I want to be able to break dance.  I want to not be addicted to Google Reader.  I want to not miss being a smoker.  I want blond cork-screw curls.  I want to be comfortable sharing with the pick a little talk a little women, that I am surrounding myself with all of a fucking sudden, that I don't care if they think I'm a good parent, neighbor, wife, reader, movie-goer or person.  Oh, and I'd like to mean it.  I want  to have had a great childhood and some vague example of what I'd like to be to my boys.  I want to have known a smidge about myself before my 25th birthday.   I want to not be in constant competition with my mother.  I want a hard body.  I want to save my kids from the intensive life that I fear Northern Virginia could have planned for them.  I want to say over-crowded; caged; never see the light of day; nailed to the spot; like a Norwegian Blue only not quite dead instead of intensive.  Wow, am I really that much of a smug morally superior bully?  Bully, yes.  Smug and morally superior, I am today.  I'm lovely, I should be medicated.  Well, medicated better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment