Ramblings. If you're entertained by personal chaos please feel free to push the follow button.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Tentative Theoretical Rough Draft Christmas List

"Mama, I want a phone that makes pudding and you can eat it whenever you want to. It would have an antenna that could shoot candy out and . . . . I mean you could eat it whenever your Mom says it's ok. You think a man like Santa could hook that up? I want a light saver that turns every color like blue, green, red, purple and orange.  I want a mummy that's a rock star.  I want a airplane that can take me to Africa and I want a camel."

My plan was to open the lines of Christmas communication and start the whole 'hey, how cool it would be for the big man to deliver a wii', thing.  Instead I got a couple chuckles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment